This is an important section of the site explaining the terms and conditions you are agreeing to when you use and/or shop from the Ramsey Art Gallery web site (hereinafter "the Web site"). By using the Web site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other guidelines or rules applicable to other services that may be posted from time to time. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms of conditions you must not use the Web site.
Ramsey Art Gallery Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your goods purchased then return them to us with the seal intact and in a unused condition within 14 days of receiving them and we will refund you in full. This does not effect your statutory rights.
Regrettably Earrings and other piercing jewellery cannot be refunded or exchanged due to Health and Hygiene Regulations.
Our aim is for you to receive your order within 5 working days for the UK, 10 days for Europe and within 21 days for the rest of the world. If any item ordered is out of stock we will notify the customer of the expected delivery schedule and the customer will have the choice to wait for the item or cancel the item from the order.
Customer Care Policy
Our commitment is to ensure that your experience with the Ramsey Art Gallery is of highest quality. If for any reason, you are unhappy with any part of our service please do contact us at the earliest possible time.
We are committed to protecting the information we collect from you, which we use to enhance your experience of using the Web site and to provide you with the services you request from us.
You can access the Web site and browse certain areas without disclosing personal data. We collect your personal data ("Your Data") only with your knowledge or your consent. When you register your details, we collect Your Data to enable us to inform you from time to time by email and post of new products and services from Ramsey Art Gallery. We will also collect information if you complete any other forms on our site or if you contact us with comments or specific requests.
By registering on the Web site ("a Registered User") you agree that you would like to receive product and service updates from Ramsey Art Gallery. Ramsey Art Gallery will not provide your information to third parties for promotional or other purposes.
Accessing Personal Data
You can contact us to ask whether we are keeping personal data about you, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending postal mail to this address Ramsey Art Gallery, Market Hill, Ramsey, Isle of Man. Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of data, which we hold about you. If you ask us to delete, correct or amend that personal data we will do so within a reasonable time.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Some of the materials made available on this Website are of a Fine Art nature. The representation of such art is subjective and may be affected by the settings of your computer, monitor, graphics card and, if printed, your printer. We make every effort to ensure accuracy, but colour fidelity is subjective. Please be prepared for a colour Gicle''é print to be a representation of the original artwork, not of what may appear on your screen.
2. Any contract between us, whether for use of the Web site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the Web site will be governed by the laws of The Isle of Man and both parties, (you and Ramsey Art Gallery), submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Manx Courts.
3. Ramsey Art Gallery has taken every care in the preparation of the content of the Web site, however we do not guarantee that the information will always be completely up to date and free of mistakes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Ramsey Art Gallery disclaims all warranties; express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site and will accept no liability for any loss or damage the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on the Web site.
4. Ramsey Art Gallery assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Web site. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Ramsey Art Gallery be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any exemplary, punitive, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits or lost savings) whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with:
(i) any use of the Web site or content found therein,
(ii) any failure or delay (including, but not limited to) the use of or inability to use any component of the Web site
(iii) the performance or non-performance by Ramsey Art Gallery
(iv) the provision of or failure to provide services
(v) any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Web site.
5. The naming of any manufacturer or product on the Web site does not imply endorsement by Ramsey Art Gallery. The omission of any such names does not necessarily indicate a lack of endorsement by Ramsey Art Gallery.
6. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead to other web sites, which are not under the control of Ramsey Art Gallery. When you activate any of these you will leave the Web site and we shall have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any web site, which is not under the control of Ramsey Art Gallery.
7. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Ramsey Art Gallery or any of its employees or agents.
8. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Manx Law. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on the Web site.
10. These Terms and Conditions, together with those incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter.